Mountain Hardwear Men's Bazuka Gloves
The most technical gloves in the Mountain Hardwear line, the Men's Bazuka Gloves are made for snowsport professionals who take on extreme environments. Featuring OutDry Waterproof Technology, these insulated gloves are designed with a waterproof, breathable OutDry membrane that has been bonded to a full-leather body, sealing out water, wind, and cold. Insulated with Thermic Micro and featuring full leather fingers and palm, with molded, closed cell foam protection on back of the hand and knuckles, the Mountain Hardwear Bazuka Gloves for men keep hands warm no matter how low the mercury drops.
- Material: Water-resistant Goatskin Leather ,Thermic Micro™, OutDry® Waterproof Technology
- Lining: 70% acrylic, 30% wool (70% acrylic, 30% wool)
- Palm: Water-resistant goatskin leather
- UPDATED: New "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer
- UPDATED: Shorter, close fitting Velcro®gauntlet designed to be worn under jacket cuff
- Durable, water-resistant goatskin leather fingers and palm, with additional goatskin reinforcements on the fingers and thumb
- Warm, soft wool/polyester-blend lining
- Thermic Micro™ insulation at the back of the hand
- Molded, closed-cell foam hand, finger, and knuckle guards
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Weight: 9.9 oz, 281 g
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Bazuka Gloves for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.