Mountain Hardwear Men's Butter Man Colorblock Hoody
With UPF 50 sun protection, fast-drying, wicking fabric, and a zip neck for enhanced ventilation when things get warm, the Mountain Hardwear Men's Butter Man Colorblock Hoody helps you and your body do things right. Plus, cool thumb loops keep hands warm and a low-profile hood protects the head when the elements call for it. For seamless, soft, cool-weather layering, pull on the Mountain Hardwear Butter Man Colorblock Hoody for men and get going with the great outdoors.
- Material: Better Butter™ Jersey (89% polyester, 11% elastane)
- Wicking, fast-drying stretch fabric
- Zip neck for ventilation and chin guard for comfort
- Low-profile hood for a snug fit
- Reflective patches for safety
- Thumb loops keep hands warm
- Flatlock seam construction eliminates chafing
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Designed for strategic warmth and ventilation
- Use: cool weather athletic
- Fit: athletic
- Center back length: 29 in, 74 cm
- Weight: 349 g, 12.3 oz
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Butter Man Colorblock Hoody for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 31 2011
Good running hoodie
Bought this as an under layer for fall running. Have used it several times and it is very comfortable and keeps me warm enough but also draws away sweat. Hood is tight around your head so it does not slip around. Sizing is right on target. I am 6'1" and 185 lbs. I usually wear a large and this was spot on. Got what I was looking for and it was on sale!