Mountain Hardwear Men's Cohesion Stretch Jacket
Alpine weather changes quickly, be prepared with the Men's Cohesion Stretch Jacket from Mountain Hardwear. Waterproof and breathable, this protective alpine climbing shell features a roll-away Ergo hood with single-handed drawcord, cinch cuff tabs and hem drawcords as well as ventilating pit zips for when you need to cool down. With all-over stretch comfort for unrestricted freedom of movement, take the Mountain Hardwear Stretch Cohesion Jacket for men on your next vertical adventure.
- Fabric: Ark™ 30D Stretch, (100% nylon)
- Laminate: DryQ Core is 100% durably waterproof and breathable
- All over stretch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Attached, roll-away Ergo hood fits over helmet, single-handed drawcord for quick adjustments
- Pit zips for ventilation
- Cuff tabs and hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Micro-Chamois™ lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe
- Center back length: 30 in, 76 cm
- Weight: 13 oz, 370 g
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Cohesion Stretch Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 11 2011
Typical Mt. Hardwear quality construction, nice details, and fits well over a long sleeve shirt and MH windstopper fleece vest. Haven't had an opportunity to test durability or heavy/prolonged precip yet, but breathes very well and has a nice, soft hand, almost more like a soft shell feel than a hard shell (ie quiet, drapes well).