Mountain Hardwear Men's Desna Jacket
Hybrid vigor: Polartec Power Stretch Hardface melds the stretch, warmth, and breathability of a fleece with the protection of a soft shell. Treated with an advanced surface-fusion polymer for abrasion resistance and water repellency. Power Stretch side panels add stretch and breathability where you need it. Wear alone, or use as a mid-layer.
- Fabric: body - Polartec® Power Stretch® Hardface, (88% polyester, 12% elastane)
- Waterproof / Breathable:
- Low-profile, helmet-compatible hood is fitted like a balaclava
- 2-way zipper
- Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- Integrated thumb loops for warmth
- Pockets set high, out of the way of harness or pack straps
- Inseam/outseam: 28"; 71 cm
- Weight: 15 oz.; 414 g.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Desna Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 13 2011
Good but needs improvement
First off this is my second one the first one was and still is awsome they changed some things on the second version not to there advantage its not all hardface tec fleece like the old one and the front new zipper pocket is nice but the zipper should have been the same color as the rest and on my jacket the thumb holes one was bigger then the other and my thumb wont even go through the hole. i had to cut and sew it to work. NOT COOL for the price it shoud be flawless. Not dissing the brand just poor sewer or inspector were they make them. if u can find the old version get it...