Mountain Hardwear Men's Effusion Hooded Jacket
Using their DryQ Active Technology, the Men's Mountain Hardwear Effusion Hooded Jacket is the lightest weight 3-layer waterproof breathable jacket in their lineup this season. Made from polyester jersey fabric with a DWR coating, this full zip winter shell jacket has the stretchy, breathable feel of a softshell, with the weather blocking protection of a true rain shell. Wear it during active winter sports when breathing out body vapor and heat is crucial to staying dry and regulating your temperature. The Effusion Jacket is designed with a close-fitting athletic cut with a long back for coverage and a slim-fitting hood. Wear it running or skate skiing, the back zippered pocket keeps small items secure and the reflective details keep you visible on the road. Bring your iPod to help pass the time after dark, itll fit perfectly in the interior MP3 pocket with headphone port. Made for high performance athletes who want lightweight, flexible clothing, the Mountain Hardwear Men's Effusion Hooded Jacket will be your next favorite shell.
- Fabric: Active Solution™ 3L Jersey; 100% polyester with DWR finish that repels water
- Waterproof / Breathable: DryQ Active Technology
- Close-fitting, athletic cut with a long-cut back for performance
- Fully waterproof seam taped construction
- Slim fit hood stays on when in motion
- Full front zipper with internal draft flap/chin guard for ventilation options
- Rear zip pocket, interior MP3 pocket with earpiece exit
- Highly luminescent reflective print for ultimate visibility
- Center Back Length: 28 in, 71 cm
- Weight: 11.8 oz, 333 g
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Effusion Hooded Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 7 2012
Amazing Performance Jacket!
I bought this jacket a few weeks ago, with intention of breaking it in running in mid-winter New England, and although the weather has been decidedly un-wintry, this jacket has been fantastic. It weighs nothing and has a trim fit for torso & hood, but keeps the winds off your back and so far any precipitation. (Real New England blizzard TBD). Most outdoorsmen have numerous soft/hard shells designed for hiking, climbing, running, & biking with or without rain, but this fills a niche for breathable performance gear that was lacking in my closet. Too early to judge durability but I love it so far. If mithril exists outside of Middle Earth, this is it! Happy Trails.