Mountain Hardwear Men's Hooded Compressor Jacket
Highly compressible and with an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio, the Mountain Hardwear Men's Hooded Compressor Jacket is made for alpinists. MicroClimate Zoning construction insulates your core with thicker insulation while lightly insulated panels at the sides aid ventilation and keep you warm without overheating.
- Fabric: 20D Rip(100% nylon)
- Insulation: Thermic Micro
- New design and fabric
- MicroClimate Zoning construction with variable insulation where you want it
- Pockets set high and out of the way from harness and pack straps
- Dual hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Low profile elastic cuffs for easy layering
- Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- Weight: 14 oz.; 397 g.
- Inseam / outseam: 27.5 "; 70 cm
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Hooded Compressor Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 5 2009
Overall perfect with one little flaw.....
The jacket fits great, great use of materials, very warm, lightweight, well designed, etc. The price is fantastic for what you are getting. Overall well designed with the exception that the hood should have been designed as a three-way hood, i.e. a draw string around the back to sinch it down to prevent the hood from moving left to right and impeding your view when turning your head. I am 5'11" and 190lbs with athletic build, and the large fits me like a glove.
- September 10 2009
My husband has the non hooded version of this jacket in last year's model and I can't stop wearing it. This one, however, was WAY TOO SHINY! I think this is one of the nicest down jackets on the market, super warm, super slim, super cozy and comfy and absolutely the best to wear....I just couldn't take the shine.