Mountain Hardwear Men's Integral Long Sleeve Crew
The Men's Integral Long Sleeve Crew from Mountain Hardwear features a Hybrid Merino Wool and polyester fabric that provides the best of both worlds: ultra-fine Merino Wool fibers provide softness and warmth, and fast-drying polyester fibers are durable and wick away sweat. Its MicroClimate Zoning construction places open mesh areas where you need it most for breathability, while an anti-microbial finish controls odor.
- Fabric: body - Merino Recycled Polyester Jersey, (65% merino wool, 35% recycled polyester)
- Waterproof / Breathable:
- Merino Wool blended with Recycled Poly provide optimum warmth and performance
- MicroClimate Zoning utilizes Wicked Taper Mesh in areas of the body that produce high amounts of heat and perspiration
- Flat-lock seams are rotated away from abrasion areas for comfort
- Detailed with water-based placement print
- Inseam/outseam: 28"; 71 cm
- Weight: 7 oz.; 202 g.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Integral Long Sleeve Crew for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 8 2011
I just got this shirt a couple of days ago. It fits perfectly, and is very comfortable directly on skin. The shirt isn't too warm therefore I use it as a shirt for running but also as a layer under my windstopper. It was a perfect choice and the color is very fashionable to me too.
- February 14 2011
Great fit and great look! I have the green color because it looks different. Gives a muscular look but not like a cheese ball! Very light and does not restrict.
- November 5 2010
Great long sleeve T
This is a great shirt all around. I loved it so good, I ordered another one in another color. Highly recommended.