Mountain Hardwear Men's Integral Long Sleeve Zip T
The Men's Integral Long Sleeve Zip T from Mountain Hardwear features a Hybrid Merino Wool and polyester fabric that provides the best of both worlds: ultra-fine Merino Wool fibers provide softness and warmth, and fast-drying polyester fibers are durable and wick away sweat. Its MicroClimate Zoning construction places open mesh areas where you need it most for breathability, while an anti-microbial finish controls odor.
- Fabric: body - Merino Recycled Polyester Jersey, (65% merino wool, 35% recycled polyester)
- Waterproof / Breathable:
- Merino Wool blended with Recycled Poly provide optimum warmth and performance
- MicroClimate Zoning utilizes Wicked Taper Mesh in areas of the body that produce high amounts of heat and perspiration
- Flat-lock seams are rotated away from abrasion areas for comfort
- 2" stand up collar
- 11" front zipper
- Detailed with water-based placement print
- Inseam/outseam: 28"; 71 cm
- Weight: 8 oz.; 218 g.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Integral Long Sleeve Zip T for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 4 2011
I highly anticipated the arrival of the integral zip. The type of activities and temperature ranges that this base layer is optimally suited for is huge. In fact its not just a base layer, its a stand a lone item for warmer weather. The zip makes it easy to cool off in a jiffy. Love it... Buy it peeps! Mountain Hardwear is the best brand out there for the money. I own the intergral zip, active poly tee, Gravitor jacket, Xenon Jacket, Compressor Jacket, Dome Perignon, base gloves... the list is too long to list, I'm not a "brand guy", i throughly research every purchase i make and i find myself coming back to MHW every time.