Mountain Hardwear Men's Integral Tight
The Mountain Hardwear Men's Integral Tight features a Hybrid Merino Wool and polyester fabric that provides the best of both worlds: ultra-fine Merino Wool fibers provide softness and warmth, and fast-drying polyester fibers are durable and wick away sweat. Its MicroClimate Zoning construction places open mesh areas where you need it most for breathability, while an anti-microbial finish controls odor.
- Fabric: body - Merino Recycled Polyester Jersey, (65% merino wool, 35% recycled polyester)
- Waterproof / Breathable:
- Merino Wool blended with Recycled Poly provide optimum warmth and performance
- MicroClimate Zoning utilizes Wicked Taper Mesh in areas of the body that produce high amounts of heat and perspiration
- Brushed elastic waistband for comfort
- Flat-lock seams are rotated away from abrasion areas for comfort
- Inseam/outseam: 29"; 74 cm
- Weight: 5 oz.; 155 g.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Integral Tight for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 25 2011
Best base layer (bottoms) I've ever owned
These are the best base layer (bottoms) I've ever owned. There are warm without being hot because they breath so well. Smart design! Best of both worlds (natural and synthetic).
- January 17 2011
Warm and Comfortable
Went up to our cabin this weekend, and for the first time had long underwear that was both comfortable and super warm. With the seams and cut of the product, you will never need another pair of long underwear. They are built with quality and comfort in mind. Another awesome Altrec and Mountain Hardwear product!!