Mountain Hardwear Men's Medusa Gloves
Designed for the rigors of alpine climbing and mountaineering, the Mountain Hardwear Men's Medusa Gloves will keep hands warm and dry no matter what the conditions. Featuring OutDry Waterproof Technology, these performance gloves bond the waterproof, breathable OutDry membrane to the glove's high-tenacity nylon shell, to fully seal out water, wind, and cold. The Mountain Hardwear Medusa Gloves for men are also lined with high-pile fleece for comfort and a removable windproof softshell liner for added warmth, and the liner can be worn on its own.
- Material: Nylon Taslan™ (100% nylon), OutDry® Waterproof Technology, Deflection™ Soft Shell (100% polyester)
- Lining: Velboa™ Raschel (100% polyester)
- Palm: Water-resistant Goatskin Leather
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer
- Extreme Precurve patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- Removable softshell liner glove with windblock panels and stretch fleece palms. Welded grip/wear patches on palm and thumb
- SimpleCinch one-handed guantlet closure with Cyberian cordlock seals out snow
- Durable nylon outer shell with high-pile Velboa™ Raschel fleece lining
- Stretch fabric over knuckles for mobility
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm and fingers
- Weight: 9.8 oz, 277 g
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Medusa Gloves for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.