Mountain Hardwear Men's Minus One Glove
A pull-on ice climbing glove for mixed routes and leashless competitions, the Mountain Hardwear Men's Minus One Glove features stretch corded nylon fabric on the back of the hand for a snug flexible fit. A goatskin leather palms with sticky Pittard's Oil Tac leather reinforcements provide excellent grip when handling ice tools and pro. The Minus One Glove's OutDry Waterproof Technology bonds the waterproof, breathable OutDry membrane to the glove shell, sealing out water, wind, and cold.
- Fabric: Corded Nylon (100% nylon), Laminate - OutDry® Waterproof Technology, Lining: -Tricot Mesh (100% Polyester), Palm - Water-resistant Goatskin with Pittard's OilTac Goatskin Reinforcement
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof
- The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer
- Lined with a mesh tricot to wick moisture and sweat on the inside of the glove
- Corded nylon stretch fabric on back of hand for comfort and durability
- Pittards OilTac leather reinforcements provide a sticky grip for handling ice tools and pro
- Short gauntlet with Velcro® wrist closure for a secure fit
- Weight: 5 oz.; 132 g.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Minus One Glove for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.