Mountain Hardwear Men's Monkey Man Lite Jacket
With Micro Climate Zoning construction, the Men's Monkey Man Lite Jacket from Mountain Hardwear follows the body's natural hot and cold spots, using Polartec Monkey Phur Lite fleece to insulate your core, and Power Stretch side panels to add stretch and breathability. Designed for climbers, with a close-fitting hood and harness-friendly pockets.
- Fabric: body - Polartec® ThermalPro® Monkey Phur Lite, (97% polyester, 3% elastane)
- Waterproof / Breathable:
- MicroClimate Zoning construction for built in warmth, breathability and stretch
- Extremely warm, extremely soft
- Stretch hem and cuffs seal in warmth
- Close fitting hood, designed to fit under helmet
- Pockets set high and out of the way from harness and pack straps
- Integrated thumb loops for warmth
- Inseam/outseam: 28"; 71 cm
- Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz.; 498 g.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Monkey Man Lite Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 8 2010
Awesome jacket. Fits extremely well and very comfortable. Fast shipping and accurate description. I will be shopping with this company again.
- August 9 2010
Small Compared to MM Jacket - Great Midlayer
First, the sizing: it runs small compared to the Monkey Man Jacket. I'm a medium in the jacket but ordering a medium here has provided me with a form-fitting mid layer. My dims are 5'8", 155 lbs, 42+inch chest measurement, and knowing that my chest is a "large" i typically order mediums for a nice fit. However, this garment sized noticeably different with regard to the Monkey Man Jacket. With that said: incredible midlayer. You'll only be able to get a form-fitting baselayer underneath, but that's all you'll need. You can easily get your favorite soft/hardshell over it. The hood, when fully zipped, won't cover your chin but it will cover your neck. The form fit of the MM Lite jacket is nice: a first in the high-loft arena to get a close fit. Check your size, but don't hesitate to buy. Also, if you're looking at the black don't be discouraged by the pic, the black is pure black.