Mountain Hardwear Men's Nima Pants
Perfect hiking pants with four-way stretch and articulated knees, the midweight Mountain Hardwear Nima Pants for men provide excellent abrasion resistance, breathability, and low profile comfort.
- 91% nylon, 9% elastane
- Thornguard™Micro-chamois lined waist with an adjustable webbing belt for a comfortable, chafe-free fit
- 4-way stretch fabric, gusseted crotch, and articulated knees for mobility
- Zippered thigh vents for ventilation
- Zip off scree cuff keeps out debris
- Ankle zips with snap for fit adjustments
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Nima Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 5 2012
Nima Pants - Very Comfy
I am a large (overweight) hiker who is hard to fit (XXL, size 15 feet) and the 4-way stretch (mid weight) fabric helps me move and the elastic cuffs help keep the scree out of my boots.
- May 6 2010
very good product overlall warmer than advertised
just received,excellent finish, right features, extremely comfortable, right leg length to protect the ankle when you scramble, the usual great job from mountain hardwear
- March 8 2010
Very nice pants
Very nice pants...comfortable with a lot of stretch. Excellent for walking and high activity. Pants are durable but move very well with the body...I am a 38 waist and an XL fit very well.