Mountain Hardwear Men's Pinnacle Stretch XT Gaiter
Designed for high-altitude mountaineering, the waterproof, breathable Mountain Hardwear Men's Pinnacle Stretch XT Gaiter's low-profile, snug fit keeps snow, ice, and scree out. Cut to fit over plastic boots with waterproof four-way stretch panels for mobility.
- Upper: Dry.Q™ Core
- Lining: 420D packcloth
- Panel: stretch nylon softshell
- Lower: 100% nylon
- Laminate: DryQ Core is 100% durably waterproof and breathable
- Updated with more durable material spec
- Extremely durable 1000D Cordura® lower, with a stretch waterproof back panel for a low-profile fit and flexible comfort
- 4-way stretch soft shell panel at back provides a low-profile fit and flexible comfort
- Excellent strength and abrasion resistance
- Fits backpacking and mountaineering boots
- Pinless boot strap buckle won't break in the field
- Scuff guard reinforcement on inside lower
- Weight: 12.2 oz, 346 g
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Pinnacle Stretch XT Gaiter for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 11 2011
diesel with attitude
This product is great because it looks and works as if it is overbuilt and industrial. Very good construction. It puts other products to shame. Not much weight difference. I wish all products were made this well.
- February 23 2011
Type of Boots...
Mountain Hardwear recommends that you use these gaiters with a plastic mountaineering boot however i am using them with a pair of Columbia winter boots and they work amazingly! all around great gaiter even if your only messing around in the backyard. rated the durability 4 out of 5 only because i haven't had them that long but they feel like they will hold up very well!
- February 17 2011
I bought these gaiters for an upcoming Rainier attempt later this summer. I have the large size which fit over my relatively bulky size 12 boots easily - the sizing guidelines seem to err to the small side. The velcro closure is sizeable and is very secure. I'm pleased with the purchase and looking forward to testing them in the real climb.