Mountain Hardwear Men's Pistolero Glove
Wind, water and cold are no match for The Mountain Hardwear Men's Pistolero Glove. Featuring OutDry technology, these durable gloves have an internal waterproof, breathable membrane bonded directly to the leather shell, which eliminates gaps or seams that might allow water to enter. OutDry capabilities also include an insulated fit, total windproof protection, superior breathability and quick-drying performance engineered to withstand extreme weather and conditions.
The back of the hand is lined with Velboa Raschel while the palm is lined with brushed tricot for concentrated warmth and comfort where you need it most. Designed for superior dexterity and long-lasting durability, The Mountain Hardwear Pistolero Gloves for men are a great work glove versatile enough for all of your backcountry pursuits.
- Fabric: water-resistant goatskin leather
- Laminate: OutDry® waterproof technology
- Lining - Double Shot Velboa™ (100% polyester)
- Palm - water-resistant pigskin (100% pigskin)
- Laminate: OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof
- The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer
- Water-resistant goatskin leather palm with pigskin reinforcements at the palm and fingers
- Corded nylon at the back of hand provides stretch for a flexible fit
- Lined with Velboa™ Raschel on the back of the hand and brushed tricot on the palm for warmth and comfort
- Trim, articulated fit offers excellent grip, flexibility and finger sensitivity
- Short gauntlet with Velcro® wrist closure for a secure fit
- Carabiner loop to clip and hang gloves
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Weight: 5 oz, 134 g
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Pistolero Glove for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 16 2012
To add to the above product copy and correct it if I may as 'water resistance' was mentioned. I just wanted to reiterate that these gloves are completely WATERPROOF due to the OutDry membrane used in the construction of the glove. We've figured out how to laminate this OutDry membrane 3-dimensionally to any shell fabric including, obviously, leather making gloves completely waterproof which isn't the case when using, what used to be standard, insert technology. We use the OutDry membrane in the majority of our glove line. I hope this info helps to clarify! Cheers!
- January 31 2011
These have quickly become my favorite gloves. They are very warm and completely waterproof & windproof while offering great dexterity. They're well worth the price!
- January 3 2011
Too cool glove
A cross between a ski glove and an Italian, cool Ferrari racing Moto glove. Great feel but a bit on the small side. Able to tie my hiking boots with no problem. Totally worth it...as with all MHW products.
- January 28 2011
Seem to be completely waterproof and windproof, warm without being too bulky. Either I have short thumbs or they're just way too long because the fingers fit spot on, other than that great product.
- November 28 2011
These gloves are not warm. Riding my bicycle to work two miles in slightly freezing weather, my hands are stinging with cold. I bought them because other reviewers had said they were warm. They're absolutely NOT.