Mountain Hardwear Men's Vertical Peak Jacket
The Mountain Hardware Vertical Peak Jacket for men is made for skiers, boarders, and other winter athletes who are out in frigid temperatures all day. This alpine parka is made from Mountain Hardwares new waterproof and breathable fabric, DryQ Elite, to eliminate interior condensation by transporting moisture before you start to sweat. Insulated with a layer of synthetic Thermic-Micro, the Mountain Hardware Mens Vertical Peak Jacket will keep you cozy even in the deepest darkest, depths of winter.
- Fabric: 2L DryQ Elite waterproof breathable laminate
- Dobby100% nylon face fabric
- Insulation: Thermic Micro™
- Removable zip-off hood
- Napoleon pocket
- Removable, adjustable, stretch powder skirt
- Pit zips for additional ventilation
- Soft, "Butter Jersey" cuffs
- Plenty of interior pockets for all your gear
- One-handed hood and hem drawcords for quick adjustments
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe
- Center back length: 31 in, 79 cm
- Weight: 2 lb. 10 oz., 1.18 kg.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Vertical Peak Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.