Mountain Hardwear Men's Victorio Jacket
Mountain Hardwear's most durable 3-layer shell, the Men's Victorio Jacket provides outstanding protection in the harshest environments. DryQ Elite waterproof/breathable fabric moves heat and body vapor fast to keep you dry on the inside as well as outside.
- Fabric: 70D w/ TS Backer(100% nylon)
- Alpine Fit
- Chest pockets set high for easy access while wearing a harness
- Helmet-compatible hood with single-pull adjustment system and extra beefy brim
- Welded watertight pockets and zips seal out moisture
- Superlight, extra-long pit zips for ventilation
- Interior zip pocket for keys, ID, other small items
- Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe
- Weight: 1 lb. 3 oz.; 550 g.
- Inseam / outseam: 31 "; 79 cm
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Victorio Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 14 2012
Worth the money
In the past MH let me down with the goretex shells they sold. After researching and talking with the folks at Altrec, I pulled the trigger and went for it. Now, with the DryQ technology that MH has developed into their products, they have restored my faith. The Victorio is a durable jacket that I am going to use all year long. The main selling point for me was how well this jacket breaths and does not let you fell soaked inside. According my research, the jacket keeps the wind out better than the eVent products, which, in my opinion it does. When the temps really drop, depending upon your activity, you might want to layer up a little more. I have read and now confirm, this is due to how well the jacket transfers your moisture out of the jacket.