Mountain Hardwear Men's Zeus Gloves
The Mountain Hardwear Men's Zeus Gloves are a versatile, insulated short gauntlet snowsports glove, with OutDry Waterproof Technology for exceptional protection. Mountain Hardwear bond the waterproof, breathable OutDry membrane to a tough 4-way stretch Nylon shell, sealing out water, wind, and cold. Goatskin leather fingers and palm and 1000D Cordura resist abrasion.
- Material: 4-Way Stretch Nylon Softshell ,(92% nylon, 8% elastane) ,Thermic Micro ,OutDry® Waterproof Technology
- Lining: Wool Poly Knobby Fleece50% Wool, 30% Polyester, 20% Nylon
- Palm: Water-resistant Goatskin Leather
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- Extreme Precurve patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- 4-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit
- Durable, water-resistant goatskin leather fingers and palm
- Warm, soft wool/polyester-blend lining
- Thermic Micro insulation at the back of the hand
- Short, close fitting stretch gauntlet is low profile for a comfortable under the cuff fit
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Weight: 7.5 oz.; 213 g.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Zeus Gloves for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 26 2012
Mountain Hardware Zeus
Great winter glove. If you are looking for warmth, these are the ones. true to size, measure hand lengthwise for sizing. Bought these for my husband mainly for hiking and snow shovelling. Worth the price.
- November 21 2011
Fit like a...glove
These are warm and well-made the fingers are anatomically shaped for added dexterity. The cuff is a snug fit that allows a tight seal inside a jacket. I used these all day and they stayed waterproof and warm. I measured a medium in glove sizing and these fit true to size.