Mountain Hardwear Men's Zonal Vest
An alpine essential, take the Mountain Hardwear Men's Zonal Vest on your next vertical adventure. The MicroClimate Zoning construction follows the body's natural hot and cold spots while the warm and compressible Thermic Micro insulates your core. With high-stretch side panels that add breathability and stretch where you need it most, the Mountain Hardwear Zonal Vest for men is a must-have.
- Fabric: 20D Rip (100% polyester)
- Panel: Technostretch® (93% polyester, 7% elastane)
- Insulation: Thermic Micro™
- MicroClimate Zoning™ construction for built-in wind protection, warmth, breathability and stretch
- Lightly insulated body for just the right amount of warmth
- Technostretch side panels for stretch and breathability
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Dual hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Micro-Chamois™ - lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- Inseam/outseam: 27 in, 69 cm
- Weight: 9.8 oz, 277 g
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Zonal Vest for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 9 2011
Well-fitted and comfortable
I was looking for a vest and tried on many jackets at various outdoors stores.... when I got to the zonal (with sleeves), it felt great. I took a chance on the vest and it worked out great. The cut is fitted so it sits close to the body making it ideal for layering and keeping warmth in. The vest is soft and comfortable. Only gripe is that the armpit is a tad tight - a 1/2-1 inch more in the pit would have made this perfect. Might be a problem if you've got big arms.
- November 3 2011
I am 5' 7" and I ordered a small, it fits snug like it should but is a little long. It is extremely comfortable and warm even in 35 degree temps but cool enough to wear to the grocery store. Overall a great purchase, I am very happy with it.