Mountain Hardwear Phantom 32 Degree Sleeping Bag
Lightweight, warm and unbelievably tiny when packed, the Mountain Hardwear Phantom 32 Degree Sleeping Bag is an excellent 3-season bag for fast-packing, adventure racing, and backpacking. The lightweight 15-denier shell fabric is delicate and the Performance Mummy shape is snug, but that's part of what keeps this bag ultra-light. Stuffed with premium 800-fill down to keep you warm, this insulation has a high warmth-to-weight ratio and stays lofty after many seasons of use. This Mountain Hardwear down bag may be light, but it still has a few features like a full-length 2-way zipper and a down-filled face gasket and adjustable hood these will help keep you warm and catch a few hours of well-deserved rest in the mountains. The Mountain Hardwear Phantom 32 Degree Sleeping Bag for men and women packs down so small you'll have no trouble fitting it in your tiny overnight pack.
- EN Rating: T-Limit 28 F, -2C
- EN Rating: T-Comfort 37 F, 3C
- Insulation: Piumino 800 fill
- Lining: 20D Nylon Taffeta
- Shell: Superlight 15D Rip
- Bag Shape: Performance Mummy Cut
- Tight 5-inch baffle spacing creates optimal loft
- Lightweight two-way zipper for easy entry and exit
- Six-chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Single-handed drawcords simplify adjustments
- Nylon mesh storage sack and stuff sack included
- Loft: 4 in, 10 cm
- Stuff Size: 7 in, 18 cm
- Inside Length: 78 in, 198 cm (Regular); 84 in, 213 cm (Long)
- Shoulder Girth: 60 in, 152 cm (Regular); 62 in, 157 cm (Long)
- Foot Girth: 38 in, 97 cm (Regular); 40 in, 102 cm (Long)
- Hip Girth: 56 in, 142 cm (Regular); 58 in, 147 cm (Long)
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz, 640 g
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Phantom 32 Degree Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 13 2011
this bag is so light for the weight. Even though it is a true mummy cut, it still feels roomy inside. I tend to be an 'active' sleeper (and usually prefer Big Agnes rectangular cut bags) But I've used this bag a few times now, and have slept great.
- March 22 2010
lite, compact and comfortable
Everything i expected for the extra money. There are two zippers when you zip up from the inside, or outside of the bag. These also act as ventilation if it gets too hot, just zip the one up from the bottom. I'm 6ft 175lb and there is plenty of room. Highly recommended.
- April 2 2008
Very compact, perfectly sized. I've been through many cold wet nights with this bag. I also own a phantom 15. Mountain Hardwear really went and did a great job with this line.
- August 26 2006
Warm and Lightweight and Comfortable
After using this bag on 3 backpacking trips I have been very pleased. With temperatures in the mid 30's I stayed plenty warm. After comparing many of the lightweight sleeping bags in it's range, I found that the Phantom 32 gave you the most for your money.
- April 26 2006
Mountain Haerdwear Phantom 32
Outstanding piece of equipment. Super lite and super warm. My only quible might be that it's to warm. I was out early spring and took the 32'to heart well it was at least that cold and I'm throwing what I wore to bed out of the bag around midnight cause I was sweeting my but off! Great bag!!!