Mountain Hardwear Phantom 45 Degree Sleeping Bag
Tipping the scales at just over a pound, the Phantom 45 is the lightest bag in The Mountain Hardwear line. A great summer bag for lower elevations and warmer climates, the Phantom 45 has a snug mummy fit built from Superlight 15 denier fabric. Insulated with 800-fill down.
- Superlight 15D Ripstop
- 800-Fill Goose Down
- Performance Mummy Cut
- Hugs the body for maximum warmth while reducing weight
- 480 g.; 1 lb. 1 oz.
- Updated for Spring 2010 with a full length zipper
- Premium, 800-fill down provides outstanding, lightweight warmth
- Performance mummy cut is snug, for maximum thermal efficiency warmth and minimum weight
- Tight 5" baffle spacing creates optimal loft
- Lightweight two-way zipper for easy entry and exit
- Six-chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth
- Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag. The two-piece collar drapes naturally over neck and shoulders creating a soft comfortable seal. Two draw cords can snug down as needed to secure the collar.
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Single-handed drawcords simplify adjustments
- Nylon mesh storage sack and stuff sack included
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Phantom 45 Degree Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 23 2011
As I received the Phantom 45 I was surprised about how small it packs. The bag is light, soft and comfortable, just perfect for those summer/fall weekend hikes. It will keep you just warm enough, without sweating. I would highly recommend this bag.
- June 16 2009
SUPER light - Great Bag!
I bought this bag because I needed something that could function as a 3 season bag and be highly compactible - I don't think I could have asked for anything better. This bag compacts smaller than a squashed loaf of bread. It kept me toasty in 40 degrees with no tent. Highly Recommend.