Mountain Hardwear Raven 2 Tent
Quick and easy to pitch, the freestanding Raven 2 Tent from Mountain Hardwear offers 2-person comfort with vertical sidewalls and generous interior space. A guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors, its mesh doors and walls provide a highly durable, breathable and light material set for 3-season utility. Two dry entry vestibules keep the rain out and stow gear, while color coded poles - grommet tabs and reflective starter points make even late-night set up easy. Superlight option: pitch with fly and Pitch Lightfootprint to shave pounds.
- Capacity: 2
- Material: Canopy: 68D Polyester Ripstop DWR
- Reinforcement: 75D Polyester Ripstop 1500mm PU
- Fly: 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU
- Tent Floor - 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PU
- Poles: Atlas 7001
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours
- Atlas 7001pole system is strong, lightweight, durable, resistant to corrosion and dents, and easy to service by hand in the field
- Pitch Lightconfiguration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Dry entry vestibules
- Dual-slider mesh doors
- SVX window for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter point and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Welded guy clip anchors
- Canopy storage pockets
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Rectangular gear loft option
- Recommended for: Three-Season Backpacking / Camping
- Packed Weight: 5 lb. 9 oz. / 2.51 kg.
- Weight: 5 lb. / 2.27 kg.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Raven 2 Tent from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.