Mountain Hardwear Rico Daypack Backpack
With the Rico Daypack Backpack from Mountain Hardwear a rugged mountaineering heritage takes you to school and beyond
- Material: body - (100% polyester) 600D Polyester Oxford, accent - 600D Polyester Two-Tone Ripstop (100% polyester), bottom 1200D Polyester Oxford (100% polyester)
- Tough 600D oxford and ripstop poly body panels combine with 1200D poly bottom and fully bound seams to ensure durability and long life
- Fully padded backpanel and shoulder straps with spacer mesh provide comfortable cushioning and ventilation
- Front pocket organizer keeps frequently-used items handy and includes two soft spacer mesh pockets ideal for delicate electronics
- Main compartment with burly #10 YKK zipper is roomy enough for ring binders and textbooks
- Elastic cord web on front panel is perfect for quickly stashing a jacket
- Side mesh pockets with reflective tabs keep water bottles handy
- Sternum strap and removable webbing waistbelt add stability when needed
- Recommended for:
- Capacity: 1500 cu. in.
- Dimensions: 19" x 13" x 10", cm: 47cm x 32cm x 25cm
- Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz.; 680 g.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Rico Daypack Backpack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- July 1 2011
very satisfied. great!
I am very satisfied about this product. It's very durable and comfortable. I would say it is better than my former northface bookbag. I would definitely recommend this to anybody who is going to college.
- November 30 2010
Overall this is a good backpack. I got it on sale so the price was good. It holds all my books fine and laptop. It also looks good.
- July 4 2011
Overall it seems to be a good bag. The only downfall is the size. It is smaller than how it is represented in the ad. I think the construction is good and has an excellent design. The color scheme is right on. I really like the bungy cord on the outside to carry extra clothing.