Mountain Hardwear South Col 70 Backpack
Light, flexible and roomy, this pack is the perfect one-pack solution for expedition climbing
- Material: body - 100D SilSeal Ripstop Cordura® Nylon
- Accent: HardWearX-Ply Dyneema®
- Bottom: 840D HT Ballistic Nylon
- Flexible design concept allows suspension and bag components to be removed to significantly reduce weight when not needed
- Versatile Alpine suspension provides outstanding stability, comfort and support
- Highly functional Alpine Compression Strap System with glove-friendly buckles secures overloads, effectively shrinks pack to minimal volume, and tucks away inside front panel pocket when not needed
- Skirt extension adds 500 cu. in. / 8L of carrying capacity when needed
- FlapTop design allows pack to be used without the top lid with no compromise in compression or weather-protection
- Durable Dyneema front panel offers lash points for all kinds of mountaineering gear
- Removable top pocket has webbing loops on top and rope strap underneath
- Ski-friendly feature set including ski loops and shovel space in front pocket
- Can be upgraded to optional BMG low-profile FitLock hipbelt for extra support with very heavy loads
- Torso Range: Lrg - 19.5 in. - 22.5 in. / 50 cm - 57 cm, Med 17.0 in. - 20.0 in. / 43 cm - 51 cm, Sml 15.0 in. - 18.0 in. / 38 cm - 46 cm
- Waist Range: Med - 30 in - 35 in / 76 cm - 89 cm, Sml - 27 in - 31 in / 69 cm - 79 cm
- Capacity: Lrg - 4575 cu. in. / 75 ltr., Med - 4275 cu. in. / 70 ltr., Sml - 3975 cu. in. / 65 ltr.
- Weight: Lrg - 4 lb. / 1.82 kg., Med - 3 lb. 12 oz. / 1.70 kg., Sml - 3 lb. 9 oz. / 1.62 kg.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear South Col 70 Backpack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.