Mountain Hardwear Switch 20 Degree Sleeping Bag
Insulated with warm Thermic MX, the Mountain Hardwear Switch 20 Degree Sleeping Bag compresses easily for a compact carry, and seals in warmth with a strategic face gasket. Its exclusive Quantum expander allows you to increase the bag girth by 8 for added turn-over room and a cooler sleep, while its comfort Footbox follows your natural foot position for maximum comfort. The Switch20 is an outstanding choice in cold to moderate temperatures where moisture and compressibility are issues.
- Temperature: Rating: T-Limit 23 F / -5C
- T-Comfort: 34 F / 1C
- Fill Type: synthetic
- Insulation: Thermic MX
- Material: shell - 50D Nylon Taffeta
- Lining: 50D Polyester Taffeta
- Quantumexpander zips open to add 8"of girth to the bag. Keep it zipped closed and the comfortable mummy cut gives you maximum warmth. Zip it open for extra room or to make the bag sleep cooler on a warm night. The Quantumexpander is a fully insulated panel, so no worries about cold spots, whether it’s open or closed
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes warmth without constriction
- Insulation has outstanding loft with excellent compressibility
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Nylon stuff sack included and mesh storage bag included
- Bag Shape: Comfort Mummy Cut
- Loft: 5 in / 13 cm
- Stuff Size: 8 in / 20 cm
- Inside Length: Lng 84 in / 213 cm, Reg 78 in / 198 cm
- Shoulder Girth: Lng 64 in / 163 cm, Reg 62 in / 157 cm
- Foot Girth: Lng 40 in / 102 cm, Reg 38 in / 97 cm
- Hip Girth: Lng 60 in / 152 cm, Reg 58 in / 147 cm
- Weight: 3 lb. 10 oz. / 1.63 kg.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Switch 20 Degree Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.