Mountain Hardwear Women's Asteria Mittens
Designed to fit a woman's smaller hand proportions, the sleek, close-fitting Women's Asteria Mittens from Mountain Hardwear combine tough 4-way stretch nylon softshell with Thermic Micro insulation for extra warmth. Fully laminated with OutDry Waterproof Technology for exceptional protection, we bond the waterproof, breathable OutDry membrane to a tough 4-way stretch nylon shell, sealing out water, wind, and cold. Pigskin leather fingers and palm and 1000D Cordura resist abrasion.
- Material: 4-Way Stretch Nylon Softshell ,(92% nylon, 8% elastane) ,Thermic Micro ,OutDry® Waterproof Technology
- Lining: Velboa Raschel(100% polyester)
- Palm: Water-resistant Pigskin100% Pigskin
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer
- Designed to fit a woman's smaller hand proportions
- 4-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit
- Durable water-resistant pigskin palm and fingers
- High-pile Velboa Raschel fleece lining for warmth and comfort
- Thermic Micro insulation at the back of the hand
- Short, close fitting stretch gauntlet is low profile for a comfortable under the cuff fit
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Weight: 5.8 oz.; 164 g.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Asteria Mittens for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.