Mountain Hardwear Women's Integral Tight
With the Mountain Hardwear Women's Integral Tight a Hybrid Merino Wool and polyester fabric provides the best of both worlds. Its ultra-fine Merino Wool fibers provide softness and warmth, and the Integral's fast-drying polyester fibers are durable and wick away sweat. A MicroClimate Zoning construction places open mesh areas for breathability where you need it most, while an anti-microbial finish controls odor.
- Fabric: body - Merino Recycled Polyester Jersey, (65% merino wool, 35% recycled polyester)
- Waterproof / Breathable:
- Merino Wool blended with Recycled Poly provide optimum warmth and performance
- MicroClimate Zoning utilizes Wicked Taper Mesh in areas of the body that produce high amounts of heat and perspiration
- Brushed elastic waistband for comfort
- Flat-lock seams are rotated away from abrasion areas for comfort
- Inseam/outseam: 28"; 71 cm
- Weight: 6 oz.; 157 g.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Integral Tight for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 21 2011
great set of long underwear!
I bought these bottoms & the corresponding top - great purchase. They are very warm for such a thin layer, and no itching despite the wool content. Fits true to size.
- February 7 2012
kept me warm on the water
I purchased this to wear during the winter while on the water during dragonboat/outrigger practice. It was thinner than I expected but it kept me warm underneath my waterproof pants. Comfortable.