Mountain Hardwear Women's Lamina 20 Degree Sleeping Bag
The Mountain Hardwear Womens Lamina 20 Degree Sleeping Bag is an excellent choice for damp, cold conditions. Welded layer construction maintains loft in the bag through repeated washings and compression cycles. This comfortable, roomy, mummy cut bag is insulated with Thermic Micro fill and built with a womens specific cut to increase insulation in the torso and footbox. Face gasket and Ergo Draft Collar work together to seal in warmth. Cold, fall nights on the Appalachian Trail are no match for the Mountain Hardwear Lamina 20 Degree Sleeping Bag for women.
- Temperature Rating: 20 degrees F
- Insulation: Thermic Micro™ synthetic fill
- Shell Material: 40D Micro Ripstop Nylon with DWR treatment repels water
- Lining Material: 40D polyester taffeta
- Shape: Women's Comfort Mummy Cut: wider through hips with increased insulation in torso and footbox
- Fits up to: 5 ft 5 in (regular), 5 ft 10 in (long)
- Shoulder Girth: 60 in (regular), 62 in (long)
- Hip Circumference: 58 in (regular), 60 in (long)
- Foot Circumference: 36 in (regular), 38 in (long)
- Patented, welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Full length #5 zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Internal zippered pocket at shoulder for storage
- Nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage bag included
- Stuff Size: 8 x 20 in
- Weight: 2 lb 15 oz (regular); 1.40 kg, 3 lb 1 oz (long)
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Lamina 20 Degree Sleeping Bag for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 6 2011
I bought the Lamina 20 Sleeping bag because the UltaLamina 15 Sleeping bag zips only 1/2 way down. This leaves me a little constrained, and a month long backpacking trip, I want the option of a full zip....this Mountain Hardware Bag is perfect! My husband has the same bag, and when I expressed some reserve about liking it, he told me how much he loved his, and to give it a try. I Did...and absolutely love it. Super soft material, warm!, zips open & closed very smoothly, loft is great, and at 5'2" the small fits great. Better yet, I can zip it with my husbands' bag, perhaps :) This will not compress as much as the UltraLamina, but the comfort, versatility will be worth the few extra ounces. Thanks for the great price also Altrec! Yes, get it!!
- January 24 2011
I didn't give it 5 stars because I haven't had a chance to test the bag in action, but my first impressions are very good. Climbed into the bag and could tell right away it will be very warm. Perfect fit for a slim 5'4" woman, I found it to be exactly the right length. Pocket inside where I will keep my glasses case, small zipping pocket on the outside will hold contacts case and chap stick. Zipper works well, no snagging problems. Comes with storage sack and stuff sack, packs small and light. Can't wait to get outside with it! Also was impressed wit the speed of delivery.