Mountain Hardwear Women's Maia Gloves
Designed to fit a woman's smaller hand proportions., the versatile, insulated short gauntlet snowsports Women's Maia Gloves from Mountain Hardwear offers OutDry Waterproof Technology for exceptional protection. We bond the waterproof, breathable OutDry membrane to a tough 4-way stretch nylon shell, sealing out water, wind, and cold. Goatskin leather fingers and palm and 1000D Cordura resist abrasion.
- Material: 4-Way Stretch Nylon Softshell ,(92% nylon, 8% elastane) ,Thermic Micro ,OutDry® Waterproof Technology
- Lining: Wool Poly Knobby Fleece50% Wool, 30% Polyester, 20% Nylon
- Palm: Water-resistant Goatskin Leather
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- Designed to fit a woman's smaller hand proportions.
- Extreme Precurve patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- 4-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit
- Durable, water-resistant goatskin leather fingers and palm
- Warm, soft wool/polyester-blend lining
- Thermic Micro insulation at the back of the hand
- Short, close fitting stretch gauntlet is low profile for a comfortable under the cuff fit
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Weight: 7.3 oz.; 206 g.
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Maia Gloves for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.