Mountain Hardwear Women's Phantom 0 Degree Sleeping Bag
A favorite among The Mountain Hardwear alpine climbing team, the Phantom 0 is The Mountain Hardwear lightest four-season bag. This snug mummy cut bag is insulated with 800-fill down, built from Superlight 15 denier fabric and tuck-stitched for durability. The Phantom 0 uses every trick in the book to keep you warm while being as light as poSible.
- Superlight 15D Ripstop
- 800-Fill Goose Down
- Women's Performance Mummy Cut
- Hugs the body for maximum warmth while reducing weight. Women's specific bags are cut wider in the hips, with increased insulation in the torso and footbox.
- 1.17 kg.; 2 lb. 9 oz.
- Updated for Spring 2010 with a full length zipper
- Women-specific performance mummy is cut snug, with increased insulation in the torso and footbox
- Premium, 800-fill down provides outstanding, lightweight warmth
- Tight 5" baffle spacing maximizes loft
- Lightweight two-way zipper for easy entry and exit
- Six-chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening
- Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag. The two-piece collar drapes naturally over neck and shoulders creating a soft comfortable seal. Two draw cords can snug down as needed to secure the collar.
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Single-handed drawcords simplify adjustments
- Nylon mesh storage sack and stuff sack included
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Phantom 0 Degree Sleeping Bag for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 5 2010
good all-round mountaineering bag
This turned out to be the perfect bag for my girlfriend. She's 5'8'' and the length is spot on, 5'9'' would probably be too tall. This bag has just the right weight/warmth/quality/price ratio. I have the men's version and it has kept me warm down to 0 as advertised. It packs down small and lofts fully every time. Competitive with western mountaineering products at a much lower price. Thanks Altrec for the great sale!
- July 7 2009
great bag for the ladies
I bought this bag for a girlfriend and she loves it. Mens bags had too much room at bottom but the smaller size of this bag is perfect. It is also extremely light weight and packs small.