Mountain Hardwear Women's Phantom 15 Degree Sleeping Bag
Designed to be warm and as light as poSible, the Phantom 15 is a great all-around choice for colder conditions. This light, warm mummy cut bag has a snug fit and is an ideal choice if you only want one bag. The Phantom 15 is insulated with 800-fill down, tuck-stitched for durability and built from Superlight 15 denier fabric.
- Superlight 15D Ripstop
- 800-Fill Goose Down
- Women's Performance Mummy Cut
- Hugs the body for maximum warmth while reducing weight. Women's specific bags are cut wider in the hips, with increased insulation in the torso and footbox.
- 0.91 kg.; 2 lb.
- Updated for Spring 2010 with a full length zipper
- Premium, 800-fill down provides outstanding, lightweight warmth
- Performance mummy cut is snug, for maximum thermal efficiency warmth and minimum weight
- Lightweight two-way zipper for easy entry and exit
- Six-chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening
- Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag. The two-piece collar drapes naturally over neck and shoulders creating a soft comfortable seal. Two draw cords can snug down as needed to secure the collar.
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Single-handed drawcords simplify adjustments
- Nylon mesh storage sack and stuff sack included
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Phantom 15 Degree Sleeping Bag for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- July 13 2011
I am really happy with this bag. I was hoping it would be a good fit. I'm 5 8 and got the long and it was a good choice. Haven't gotten to use it in cold yet but I have good feelings that it will withstand 15 degree temps easily.