Mountain Hardwear Women's Phantom 32 Degree Sleeping Bag
Mountain Hardwear's most popular down bag, the PhantomPhantom 32 Degree Sleeping Bag for women is a really light, warm and compact two-season sleeping bag. The Phantom 32 is built with a snug, mummy fit from Superlight 15 denier fabric and insulated with 800-fill down. Extra insulation at feet and torso accommodates a womans thermal needs.
- Superlight 15D Ripstop
- 800-Fill Goose Down
- Women's Performance Mummy Cut
- Hugs the body for maximum warmth while reducing weight. Women's specific bags are cut wider in the hips, with increased insulation in the torso and footbox.
- 640 g.; 1 lb. 7 oz.
- Updated for Spring 2010 with a full length zipper
- Premium, 800-fill down provides outstanding, lightweight warmth
- Performance mummy is cut snug, for maximum warmth and minimum weight
- Tight 5" baffle spacing creates optimal loft
- Lightweight two-way zipper for easy entry and exit
- Six-chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Single-handed drawcords simplify adjustments
- Nylon mesh storage sack and stuff sack included
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Phantom 32 Degree Sleeping Bag for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.