Mountain Hardwear Women's Sooka Jacket
The Women's Sooka Jacket from Mountain Hardwear is a lightweight insulated layer designed to play well with packs and harnesses. Fashioned with waterproof and breathable DryQ Elite technology and insulated with warm Thermic Micro, this jacket goes where you go.
- Fabric: Rebar™ Ripstop AXF™ (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Thermic Micro™
- Laminate: DryQ Elite, the most durable waterproof/breathable technology in the industry, up to two times more breathable than industry standards, always-on breathability prevents clamminess, works immediately to keep you cool and dry
- Lightweight, waterproof and warm
- AXF Super DWR finish repels water 5 times longer than standard
- Pockets set high and out of the way from harness and pack straps
- Dual hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Integrated thumb loops for warmth
- Micro-Chamois™ lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- Center back length: 26.5 in, 67 cm
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz, 524 g
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Sooka Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.