Mountain Hardwear Women's Zonal Jacket
An alpine essential, take the Mountain Hardwear Women's Zonal Jacket on your next vertical adventure. The MicroClimate Zoning construction follows the body's natural hot and cold spots while the warm and compressible Thermic Micro insulates your core. With high-stretch side panels that add breathability and stretch where you need it most, the Mountain Hardwear Zonal Jacket for women is a must-have.
- Fabric: 20D Rip(100% polyester)
- Panel: Technostretch®(93% polyester, 7% elastane)
- Insulation: Thermic Micro TK 100g
- MicroClimate Zoning construction for built-in wind protection, warmth, breathability and stretch
- Lightly insulated body panels and sleeves for just the right amount of warmth
- Technostretch side panels for stretch and breathability
- Dual hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Weight: 13.1 oz.; 370 g.
- Inseam / outseam: 25 "; 64 cm
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Zonal Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 30 2011
A good fit
I have been looking for a good light weight down jacket for about a year. Most of the jackets I found were too bulky or too $$$. I deceided to look at altrec and see what they had. I noticed they had this down jacket with the same brand my backpack is - mountain hardware. I looove my backpack so figured I would give this jacket a whirl. It is great, super light weight, big pockets and roomy enough for a sweater (if needed) underneath. An excellent buy!
- January 12 2011
fantastic - warm, light, and looks great
The zonal jacket is a perfect fit for casual winter days. Its incredibly light, yet the insulation is warm enough to keep me comfortable at 30 degrees F. Haven't had a chance to try it out in lower temps yet, but I'm looking forward to it. The fleece side panels are warm yet allow for good ventilation, so its perfect more athletic outdoor winter activities. This is one of my favorite Mountain Hardware jackets yet.
- January 5 2012
Light weight, warm and stylish
I bought this item for my 22-year-old daughter. At first we thought it was going to be too light-weight for what we intended but it is extremely warm. It has a snug fit but is quite attractive.