Mountain Hardwear Women's Zonal Vest
An alpine essential, take the Mountain Hardwear Women's Zonal Vest on your next vertical adventure. The MicroClimate Zoning construction follows the body's natural hot and cold spots while the warm and compressible Thermic Micro insulates your core. With high-stretch side panels that add breathability and stretch where you need it most, the Mountain Hardwear Zonal Vest for women is a must-have.
- Fabric: 20D Rip (100% polyester)
- Panel: Technostretch® (93% polyester, 7% elastane)
- Insulation: Thermic Micro™
- MicroClimate Zoning™ construction for built-in wind protection, warmth, breathability and stretch
- Lightly insulated body for just the right amount of warmth
- Technostretch side panels for stretch and breathability
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Dual hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- Inseam/outseam: 25 in, 64 cm
- Weight: 9.1 oz, 258 g
Purchase the Mountain Hardwear Zonal Vest for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 14 2012
Great Vest for Cool Days
Great vest for adding some warmth when the weather is cool. Warm but not as bulky as some down vests. The stretch panels make for a trim fit without a binding feeling. Would prefer the zipper to be the normal which is fixed on the right hand zip rather than the "ladies" zipper.