Mountain Safety Research Flex 3 System
When the trail or road calls you to extended trips and great adventures, the MSR Flex 3 System has the versatility and high-capacity cooking you need for gourmet meals in the backcountry and on the road. Equipped with larger pots and mugs & plates for 3 people, the Flex 3 System pots are built with hard-anodized aluminum and one features a scratch-resistant nonstick surface for easy cleaning. Ideal for whipping up a meal with larger group or more involved recipe, the Flex 3 System is a multi-use cooking collection that will ensure you are eating well.
- Cooking pots are built of durable hard-anodize aluminum, one with a scratch-resistant, nonstick surface
- Nesting design makes for easy packing and saves space
- Includes mugs and plates for three people
- Modular design allows you to add an additional DeepDish™ plate or insulated mug (sold separately)
- Flex 3 System includes: 2.3L nonstick DuraLite™ DX pot, 3.3L hard-anodized pot, 1 strainer lid, 3 Deepdish plates, 3 stainless steel insulated mugs
- Talon™ pot handle
- Height: 5.25in / 13.34cm
- Diameter: 8.75in / 22.23cm
- Weight: 2lb 6.4oz / 1087g
Purchase the Mountain Safety Research Flex 3 System from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 11 2009
stronger than it looks
This system is great! Light weight for its size and gives you everything you need for 3 people(we stretched it to 4) and all the dishes, etc. clean up easy.