Mountainsmith Boarding Pass Rolling Luggage
Travel comes in many different forms; the quick overnight, the family vacation, the week-long ski trip, backpacking through Europe, and one the one bag that will get your through all of them is the Mountain Smith Boarding Pass Rolling Luggage. Tested against the roughest of baggage handlers, the Boarding Pass is guaranteed to stand up to the wear and tear of any type of travel.
- 1680d Ballistic nylon reinforcements
- 420d Velocity nylon body fabric
- 210d Rip-stop lining
- YKK zippers
- Yellow zipper pulls for easy identification
- In-line rugged All Terrain wheels
- Dual Shafted telescoping handle
- Two easy access Neoprene padded haul handles
- Zippered main compartment
- Zippered interior mesh compartment
- Zippered front panel pocket
- Hypalon™ skid plate
- Four exterior compression straps
- Bright yellow lining promotes visibility
- Side reinforcement webbing
- Hypalon™ corner buffers
- FAA sized carry-on
- Dimensions: 21.5'' x 13.5'' x 10''
- Volume: 2075cu in / 34L
- Extended Volume: 2257cu in / 37L
- Weight: 8lb 4oz / 3.7kg
Purchase the Mountainsmith Boarding Pass Rolling Luggage from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 1 2010
Mountainsmith -- Great Luggage
Super beefy carry-on without being too heavy. I only wish they would have made it in gray like the 2010 color. Highly recommended.
- May 1 2010
The Mountainsmith Boarding Pass looks small, but holds a lot. Comfortably holds enough close for a 4-day trip. Things would get cramped with more than one pair of shoes, but this is a carry-on suitcase. The material is strong and the suitcase is lighter in weight than expected. Interior and exterior buckle straps improve luggage compression. Recently, I was able to carry-on the Boarding Pass on a commuter plan, a convenient and pleasant surprise.
- November 25 2009
Very happy with bag/wheel quality. Legal carry on size for United and others (22x14x9) - I measured
- October 17 2009
A sturdy, roomy, easily stowed in overhead rack carry-on.
I've borrowed a Boarding Pass bag a couple of times and now I have my own. A carry-on that fits without squeezing, surprising amount of interior space, extra zipper areas, expandable, and built-in cinch straps which make it very secure. The handle is very sturdy and stable as well. It isn't as lightweight as some bags but isn't heavy either. I recommend it!