Moving Comfort Women's Alexis Sports Bra
A high impact bra that doesnt smash you down, the Moving Comfort Alexis Sports Bra for Women has beautiful built-in shape that can still deliver high-impact support. Stabilizer fabric and Powermesh provide support with breathable, seam-free padded cups that have stabilizer fabric for support.
- Body: DriLayer® Cool 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Mesh & Lining: DriLayer® Powermesh 81% nylon, 19% spandex
- Interior Cups: 52% S. Cafe™ polyester, 48% polyester
- Breathable, padded cups for support, shape, modesty, and maximum moisture transfer
- Stabilizer fabric in center front liner reinforces support
- Powermesh lining for maximum support
- Mesh at high-sweat areas for added breathability and ventilation
- Modified racer-back styling for full range of arm movement and strap stability
- High Impact Support for A/B Cup
- E/C, Encapulation & Compression
Purchase the Moving Comfort Alexis Sports Bra for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 24 2011
Great Sports Bra
I've had the Alexis Sports bra for over a month now. Liked it so much that I ordered two more the first week. This kept me from washing it everyday to wear again! It held its shape and durability after multiple washes. I am 5' 8" and 125 lbs. and wear a 34B regular bra and small tops. I ordered a medium and it fits great. The bottom band is wide and snug but not too tight, the molded cups offer great support and shape and the straps stay hidden beneath tops. The bra is comfortable and flattering. I've worn it for cycling, yoga, trail running, kayaking, gym workouts, and stand up paddle boarding. It maintains its comfort and shape, does not hinder my range of motion and handles sweat beautifully! I can definitely recommend this bra.
- June 7 2011
Very flattering for A/B size
I always assumed that I would look like a boy while running or working out and that was just the fallout for being physically fit. Not anymore! I love this bra. It offers great support and now I have a figure again while excercising. Warning: it is pretty difficult to get off and over your head after you have been lifting weights! I will definitely be buying more.
- January 10 2011
Hated bra shopping until I found this site...
Wonderful fit and comfort, looks great on us A-cup women. Doesn't flatten. I'm buying more!
- January 3 2011
Very light and comfortable. I bought this with a brief as a set. It's a great bra for a working out or any outdoor activity.
- August 10 2009
Comfortable and flexible, while providing support and shape. Simply the best sports bra I've ever worn.