New Balance Men's MR1770 Running Shoes
Packed with cutting-edge technology, the New Balance Men's MR1770 Running Shoes provides cushioned support for light overpronators. Featuring N-ergy technology, these no-sew welded shoes are responsive, lightweight and flexible. Shock absorption extends beyond the crash pad into the midfoot to accommodate not only traditional heel strike runners, but also those who land on the midfoot. With a Stabilicore medial support system that mildly stabilizes the gait from touch-down through midstance, the New Balance MR1770 Running Shoes for men will make you love running even more.
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Removable full-length insert of ABZORB® cushioning provides added comfort
- Welded seams, a no-sew material application, reduce weight and prevent chafing
- N-ergy® provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- Blown Rubber Forefoot for lightweight cushioning
- Modified Stabilicore® medial support system smoothes your transition from heel strike to toe-off
- ABZORB® Strobel Board runs full length of shoe to maximize shock absorption and comfort
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Weight: 343 grams, 12.1 oz
Purchase the New Balance MR1770 Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.