New Balance Men's MR860 Running Shoes
With a supportive lightweight midsole and a soft cushioned ride, the New Balance MR860 Running Shoes for men offer forgiving performance for overpronators and larger runners. A Stability Web provides sturdy arch support while ACTEVA LITE premium midsoles cradle your feet with compression-resistant foam, giving a consistent platform for long road runs and uneven trails. Synthetic blend ABZORB heel and forefoot cushioning dampens heel strikes and absorbs shocks for a more comfortable stride while N-ERGY thermoplastic gel provides durable and flexible padding in high impact areas for functionality that appeals to seasoned runners and novices alike. Your feet will stay cool and contented inside the breathable mesh upper that allows airflow to circulate on long hard runs and hot days.
- Upper: Mesh and synthetic paneling
- Lining: nylon
- Midsole: ACTEVA™ LITE compression resistant lightweight foam
- ABZORB® blended foam midfoot cushioning
- STABILITY WEB® for superior arch support
- N-ENERGY® thermoplastic gel cushioning
- Dual density medial post to discourage overpronation
- Removable full length ABZORB® insole
- Outsole: Ndurance® durable rubber compound
- Forefoot flex grooves
- Weight: 11.8 oz
Purchase the New Balance MR860 Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 16 2011
Great fit, really breathable, and very light weight. I walk about 8-10 miles a day at my job, and so far my feet and knees have felt great at the end of the day with these shoes.