New Balance Men's MR890 Running Shoes
As light as a minimalist shoe but with enhanced cushioning, the New Balance Men's MR890 Running Shoes are ideal for the neutral to under-pronated runner. With help from world-class runner Andy Baddeley, New Balance designers built these trainers to be as lightweight and plush as possible. A breathable mesh upper has synthetic leather overlays to provide a snug, glove-like fit and welded seams reduce hot spots and rubbing. A removable ABZORB insole absorbs shock and cushions your foot with extra thick areas at the heel and arch. The REVlite midsole is feather-light and provides responsive cushioning whether you run with a midfoot, forefoot or traditional heel strike. Durable and flexible, the N-Durance rubber outsole gives you great grip and transition. Get on the lightweight train without ditching comfort on the platform.
- "Best Road Runners" by Outside Magazine in their Spring/Summer Gear of the Year edition - April 2011
- Women's version awarded "Best Neutral Shoe" in the May/June 2011 issue of Women's Running magazine
- Upper: mesh with synthetic leather overlays
- Welded seams for reduced seam discomfort
- Unique flat lacing system locks laces in place and helps minimize top-of-foot irritation
- Lightly padded tongue and collar
- Insole: removable insole with ABZORB® cushioning
- Midsole: full-length ABSORB® Strobel Board is designed to maximize shock absorption
- Midsole: REVlite midsole is exceptionally responsive and long lasting, while also being 30% lighter than other midsole foams with comparable performance
- Midsole: blown rubber forefoot supplies lightweight cushioning
- Outsole: N-Durance® rubber outsole
- Weight per shoe: 9 oz (size 9)
Purchase the New Balance MR890 Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 27 2011
Another Fantastic NB Running Shoe
I have been a New Balance shoe fan for quite sometime. I read about the new, super lightweight MR890's and purchased a pair. I am now purchasing a second pair for travel. These runners are fantastic! Way to go New Balance. The shoes are so light, comfortable and easy on the ball and heel. Never going back to traditional over padded and wedge heeled runners.