New Balance Men's MR940 Running Shoes
Whether you run in the early hours of the morning when the sun is just cresting over the horizon or at day's end to unwind, the New Balance Men's MR940 Running Shoes are designed for a responsive, cushioned ride whenever you lace them up. These high stability trainers feature Abzorb cushioning for shock-absorbing comfort as well as a medial post to accommodate the moderate to severe overpronator. Lightweight and durable, the New Balance MR940 Running Shoes for men will make you love running even more.
- Syntetic/mesh upper
- Abzorb® strobel board runs full length of shoe to maximize shock absorption and comfort
- Stabilicore® medial support system provides an extremely smooth transition from heel to toe-off
- N-ergy® in the heel provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- Stability Web delivers midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe
- Ndurance rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Blown rubber outsole
- Weight: 13.0 oz
Purchase the New Balance MR940 Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 20 2012
New Balance 940
Have been wearing the 850 series for 15 years (i have a wide foot needing stability) and found the 940 to in the same mold - only change is in the uppers which provide more ventelation. Great shoe - I only wich NB would stop this yearly change in numbers!