New Balance Men's MT573 Trail Running Shoes
Whether you're running the tree lined paths of your favorite park or exploring new and uncharted versatile terrain, the New Balance Men's MT573 Trail Running Shoes offer aggressive grip and reliable traction when you need it. Designed for those with a neutral running gait, these durable trail runners provide lightweight support as well as soft cushioning for a comfortable ride. On or off road, the New Balance MT573 Trail Running Shoes for men will keep you going.
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam footbed for cushioning
- Ghillie lacing system provides a custom, supportive fit
- N-Fuse® heel joins together foam of two different densities. The top foam is less dense for soft cushioning, while the denser bottom foam provides support and compression set resistance
- Ndurance rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Aggressive lugged outsole gives maximum traction for off-road activities
- Weight: 300 g, 10.6 oz
Purchase the New Balance MT573 Trail Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- July 7 2011
Great All Around Shoe
My 804s finally have retired to doing yard work. The MT573s are about half the weight of the 804s; very comfortable and easy to wear. I highly recommend the MT573s as an all around, all terrain shoe. I am proud to own an American made product; thank you New Balance for keeping America working.
- May 3 2011
New Balance MT573
These shoes feel as great as they look! They are very comfortable and the tread really grabs on trails. I do think that they run about a half-size small. The only thing that I was not completely pleased with is that the orange trim is actually a pinkish-orange. Very pleased overall...I may get my son a pair as well!