New Balance Women's 623 Leather Training Shoes
Whether you're working out in the great outdoors or hitting the gym, the New Balance Women's 623 Leather Training Shoes will cradle your feet in comfort. Featuring an injection-molded EVA foam midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning as well as ABZORB cushioning in both the heel and forefoot for exceptional shock absorption, these training shoes will keep you going. With a non-marking rubber outsole and reliable traction, the New Balance 623 Leather Training Shoes for women will keep you on your feet, whether you're inside or out.
- Premium leather upper for natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Stability Shank embedded into midsole supports the arch and helps create a smoother gait
- Comfort collar features anatomically positioned foam pads that lock-in the heel and cushion around the ankle
- ABZORB® cushioning in both heel and forefoot for exceptional shock absorption
- Non-Marking Rubber Outsole won't mark floors
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Seamless PHANTOM LINER reduces the weight of the shoe plus enhances the comfort and fit
Purchase the New Balance 623 Leather Training Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 26 2011
Old School Cross Trainer
These are a great reliable cross trainer. No bells and whistles - just a solid shoe. The leather is good quality and the sole performs well on hardwood surfaces.