New Balance Women's SW720 Water Shoes
The women's Women's SW720 Water Shoes from New Balance is a quick-drying, versatile shoe/sandal hybrid that's ready for all types of water environments.
- Material: Open mesh upper with synthetic overlays for breathability and durability.
- Textile lining with removable footbed
- Features H2Flow™ technology quickly moves water via perforated peripheral ports to keep your feet dry
- Dual heel pull loops for easy on and off
- Quick-pull bungee lacing system for a secure fit
- Compression-molded C-Cap® EVA midsole provides superior cushioning and flexibility
- Hydrohesion rubber outsole with razor siping to quickly move water away from the foot
- Last: RL-3
- Weight : 9 oz
Purchase the New Balance SW720 Water Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 3 2011
I am 5 feet, four inches tall, 107 pounds and I usually wear a size seven, regular fit. I used this pair of shoes at the water park and the beach. It is true to size and very comfortable. They are also very attractive.
- June 29 2011
Great shoe, I like how light weight it is. It would be wonderful on the boat where your feeet can get wet, because it would dry really quickly..... but sadly it is too narrow for my wide feet. I would love it if New Balance made it in a wider size like it does with many of its other sshoes. I really need size EE PLEASE!!!!!