New Balance Women's W880 Running Shoes
Designed for runners with a neutral gait, the New Balance W880 Running Shoes for women have all the cushioning of the 880 Road Running shoes with the addition of trail-specific features to give you the traction and protection you need for rugged dirt tracks. An upper of fast-drying mesh has synthetic overlays to lock your foot in securely and the sticky rubber outsole is built for durability and grip on slick and muddy winter surfaces. For support this New Balance footwear has a lightweight STABILITY WEB in the midsole and for cushion the W880 has ACTEVA LITE and N-ergy compounds strategically placed in the midsole and under the heel, providing shock absorption, cushion and protection from trail debris. During the colder, wetter months you want to keep your feet as happy they are in the summer -- nothing will take better care of them than the New Balance Women's W880 Running Shoes.
- Upper: Breathable open mesh with durable synthetic overlays
- Gusseted Tongue fully attached to shoe keeps debris out
- Midsole: Full-length ABZORB® Strobel Board helps maximize shock absorption
- Midsole: ACTEVA™ LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
- Midsole: N-ergy® provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- Rearfoot N-ergy® supplies supreme cushioning and protects from impacting shock
- STABILITY WEB® heightens midfoot support while reducing the shoe's overall weight
- Outsole: Sticky Rubber Outsole is made of durable, tacky rubber for traction on slick surfaces
- Outsole: Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Outsole: Aggressive Lugged Outsole gives maximum traction for off-road activities
- Outsole: Blown Rubber Outsole is extremely flexible, light, and helps provide cushioning
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Last: PL-1; anatomically designed heel cup, a low instep, reduced toe depth and narrower width
- Width: B
- Weight (1/2 pair): 244 g, 8.6 oz
Purchase the New Balance W880 Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 25 2011
Light weight, yet supportive
Love the feel of these shoes. I'm rehabing from a cracked metatarcal and this is my 1st pair of running shoes after my injury. Pre-injury I had minimalist shoes, so these are close to the light feel, yet supportive enough for my still vulnerable foot.