New Balance Women's WO900 Multi-Sport Shoes
Whatever your outdoor adventure, the New Balance Women's WO900 Multi-Sport Shoes are designed for versatile performance. This low-profile multi-sport shoe features GORE-TEX waterproof protection as well as an incredibly durable outsole to take on even the most rugged of terrain. Lightweight and breathable, yet just as tough as the trails you're exploring, the New Balance WO900 Multi-Sport Shoes for women are made for streamlined performance.
- Suede/Mesh upper is lightweight and breathable
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear lining offers waterproof protection and durability
- Aggressive Lugged Outsole gives maximum traction for off-road activities
- Ndurance rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- ABZORB® cushioning in the heel for exceptional shock absorption
- Weight: 312 grams (11 oz)
Purchase the New Balance WO900 Multi-Sport Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 14 2011
Very Durable Shoe
Purchased these shoes after reviewing them and decided they would be the best bet for my all terrain workouts. I have purchased New Balance over the years and they are always well made and very comfortable. Opened them up and tried them on. Very cute, well made, and I can tell very durable. Unfortunately they seem to run a tad narrow compared to my other New Balance and don't have a lot of flexibility. I think this is due to the rugged nature of the shoe, they have very strong sides. Because of this I have decided to return them. I have average width feet but I injured my r foot last year and I need a little more give! In spite of this I would still recommend them.