New Balance Women's WR860 Running Shoes
Take your running to the next level with the New Balance Women's WR860 Running Shoes. These highly responsive trainers offer premium cushioning, a moderate level of stability and performance fit. With a dual density medial post as well as N-ergy cushioning in the heel, the New Balance WR860 Running Shoes for women will give experienced runners a serious edge.
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Acteva® LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
- Removable full-length insert of Abzorb® cushioning provides added comfort
- Forefoot flex grooves allow extreme flexibility
- Stability web delivers midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe
- Abzorb® strobel board runs full length of shoe to maximize shock absorption and comfort
- Abzorb® cushioning in the forefoot for exceptional shock absorption
- Dual density medial post
- N-ergy® in the heel provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- Ndurance rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 diabetic shoe
- Weight: 283.5 g, 10 oz
Purchase the New Balance WR860 Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 28 2011
New Balance is only one brand I ever purchased. Very lightweight and comfortable.They are supportive with good arch support that give you a nice fit. Most of all, with such a GREAT on-sale price I got, Altrec.com is the best !