New Balance Women's WR870 Running Shoes
An everyday training shoe for the mild overpronator desiring some light support, the New Balance Women's WR870 Running Shoes provide a mild amount of stability at midstance as well as more ground contact through the midfoot to add to this inherent support. The soft and supple overlays integrate into the design to compliment the upper fit and snugly wrap the midfoot while the ABZORB and N-ergy lateral heel absorb impact forces and smoothly transition the foot into midstance. The blown rubber forefoot is designed to kiss the ground for a cushioned, responsive return with each step. If you need some light stability in your running, the New Balance Women's WR870 Running Shoe for women is the way to run.
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- ACTEVA® LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
- Mild dual density post at midfoot to correct a light amount of overpronation
- Full length ABZORB® Strobel Board runs full length of shoe to maximize shock absorption and comfort
- Dual Density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
- N-ergy® in the heel provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- Blown Rubber Outsole is extremely flexible, light, and helps provide cushioning
- Weight: 8 oz, 227 g
Purchase the New Balance WR870 Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.