New Balance Women's WW846 Walking Shoes
Lightweight and breathable, the New Balance Women's WW846 Walking Shoes focus on wellness from every angle. Featuring Rollbar technology designed to minimize rearfoot movement (pronation and supination), these lightweight walking shoes are designed for maximum motion control. Created with environmentally preferred materials (EPMs), the New Balance WW846 Walking Shoes for women are good for your health and good for your soul.
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Entire midsole made of ABZORB® FL provides unique lightweight shock absorption
- Seamless PHANTOM LINER reduces the weight of the shoe plus enhances the comfort and fit
- Ortholite® foam insert delivers long-term comfort, breathability and odor resistance
- Rollbar® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control
- External Heel Counter for added rear-foot stability
- LIGHTNING DRY liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable as you train
- 3M® Reflective detail offers increased safety and visibility
- Walking Strike Path® stabilizes the foot through the natural gait cycle
- Ndurance rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Weight: 277 grams (9.8 oz)
Purchase the New Balance WW846 Walking Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 22 2011
Cool & Comfy New Balance WW846 Walking Shoes
These women's New Balance WW846 walking shoes felt cushy & comfy right out of the box! My feet stay cool when walking outside in hot, muggy summer weather. They don't feel like I'm carrying any added weight when I walk and are great for travel. They have a very stable feel & my feet don't rock & roll--which is super important when you have bad knees!